4th Job Mechanics
- 1 Activity Point
- 2 Trait Stats
- 3 Creative (CRT)
- 4 Physical Power (P.ATK)
Activity Point (AP) is a new resource mechanic exclusive to 4th job skills.
- Some 4th job skills grant AP. You can check the skill's description.
- There are usually two “ultimate” skills that consumes majority of your AP.
- The maximum amount of AP you can hold is 200 regardless of class.
- Currently only one method exists to get AP faster via Elemental Master's Increasing Activity.
- Elemental Master's Activity Burn can remove AP from an enemy.
- When you die or enter a PVP or WOE map, you lose all your AP.
There are 6 main trait stats that a player can allocate towards: POW, STA, WIS, SPL, CON and CRT.
Each of these main trait stats can grant various sub-trait stats: P.ATK, S.MATK, RES, MRES, H.PLUS, and C.RATE.
Any levels from 200 and beyond will grant Trait Stats instead of the normal Primary Stats.
- Every level gives 3 trait stat points.
- If a level is divisible by 5 (Ex: 200, 205, 210…), you will get 7 trait stat points.
- When you change to 4th job, you will get 7 trait stat points because level 200 is divisible by 5.
Trait that increases status physical attack and Power Attack (P.ATK)
- Status physical attack increases by 5 per 1 point.
- P.ATK increases by 1 per 3 points.
Trait that increases physical resistance (RES)
- RES increases by 1 per 1 point.
- RES increases by 5 per 3 points.
Trait that increases magic resistance (MRES)
- MRES increases by 1 per 1 point.
- MRES increases by 5 per 3 points.
Trait that increases status magic attack and Spell Magic Attack (S.MATK
- Status Magic Attack increases by 5 per 1 point.
- S.MATK increases by 1 per 3 points.
Trait that increases accuracy (HIT), evasion (FLEE), Power Attack (P.ATK) and Spell Magic Attack (S.MATK)
- HIT increases by 2 per 1 point.
- FLEE increases by 2 per 1 point.
- P.ATK increases by 1 per 5 points.
- S.MATK increases by 1 per 5 points.
Trait that increases Heal Plus (H.PLUS) and Critical Rate (C.RATE)
- H.PLUS increases by 1 per 1 point.
- C.RATE increases by 1 per 3 points.
Physical Power (P.ATK)
Final status physical attack and final equipment attack increases by %.
Spell Magical Attack (S.MATK)
Final status magic attack and final equipment magic attack increases by %.
Physical Resistance (RES)
Before calculating physical defense, it reduces normal physical damage taken by %. (Only up to 50%)
Magic Resistance (MRES)
Before calculating the magic defense, it reduces the normal magic damage received by %. (Only up to 50%)
Heal Plus (H.PLUS)
Increases the final heal recovery by %. This increase is applied after normal heal recovery increasing effects.
Critical Rate (C.RATE)
Increases the critical damage percent by %.
- At 0 C.RATE, your critical damage is 140%.
- At 10 C.RATE, your critical damage increases from 140% to 150%.